Healthcare Life Safety Services will work with you to ensure the best chance of achieving accreditation from emergency management organizations, including the following:
- Institute for Medical Quality (IMV)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- Community Healthcare Accreditation Program (CHAP)
- Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality (CIHQ)
- DNV GL Healthcare (DNV)
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
Our team has proven experience in evaluating healthcare facilities to ensure that they meet the demanding standards of these organizations. Healthcare Life Safety Services will work with you to determine the best course of action and the necessary corrections to prepare you for the accreditation process and avoid delays in your ability to bill through CMS.
To learn more about our services, call us today to schedule an appointment with our team of experts. At Healthcare Life Safety Services, we are here to serve you.