At Healthcare Life Safety Services, we help you with inspecting your facility and remedying any deficiencies before your accreditation survey visit. We are familiar with the requirements of a wide range of life safety agencies responsible for codes and standards across the U.S., including the following:
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Facility Guidelines Institute (FGI)
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (ASRA)
These life safety organizations are responsible for providing the guidelines and standards by which hospitals, clinics, long-term health facilities and other organizations are assessed during an accreditation survey by an agency approved by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
The team at Healthcare Life Safety Services will determine whether any issues are present within your facility and will provide you with a PDF file of the problems we found and the recommended actions to take to resolve them. Call us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to the chance to serve you.